2017 NCBF Annual Meeting
Registration is now open! You may register for NCBF online through the ABA’s portal at the link provided below. Please review these instructions and refer to them during registration:
- Search for the registrant’s ABA record by ABA ID, E-mail, or Name. If a record is not found (or does not exist), you may still register by clicking "start a new registration".
- Be sure to use the “NABE/NCBP/NCBF or IOLTA” registration option.
- Continue through the prompts to pick a package, optional event tickets, and guest tickets, until registration is complete.
- Upon completion, you will be prompted to reserve housing in the ABA hotel block, if desired. The NABE/NCBP/NCBF host hotel is the Sheraton New York Times Square.
If you have already registered for the ABA meeting, please contact Steve Jones at Steven.email@example.com. for assistance in adding NCBF items to your existing registration.
June 15, 2017
August 7, 2017
|July 25, 2017
Registration with listing in the Registration List
|ABA Annual Meeting Fee (applies to all registrants)
|NCBF Dinner (optional)
|Saturday only early
|Saturday only regular
For registration questions, please contact Nora Warens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 NCBF Annual Meeting will begin with an optional dinner on Thursday, August 10, 2017 and end by Saturday noon, August 12, 2017.
Meeting Venue and Accommodations
Hotel Information: The NCBF 2017 Annual Meeting headquarter hotel is the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, 811 7th Ave, New York, New York 10019. All NCBF business meetings, programming, and events take place at the Sheraton unless otherwise noted in the forthcoming program/agenda. Secure your housing when registering for the meeting. Please click here to view the hotels and rates.
Transportation: Visit NYCgo's guide on Getting to New York City.
- Weather: The average high temperature in New York City in August is 88°F (31°C). The average low is 75°F (24°C).
Plan Your Visit
- Click here for NCBF sponsorship opportunities at the 2017 Annual Meeting.